Sometimes after a workout, you feel like you've recovered but at the cellular level you haven't fully recovered yet. This formula re-energizes your cells by increasing your ATP levels (Adenosine Triphospate- the energy powerhouse of the cell).
Within an hour after the workout, mix yourself up a dose of Recovery Formula. Then, either eat real meal or take another dose about two hours later. The purpose is to re-energize your tired muscles and help them recover, protect against joint injury and decrease the negative effects of free radical oxidants.
Recovery is 2/3 whey concentrate derived from a grass fed, free range cows, which are never treated with antibiotics or bovine growth hormones and 1/3 essential amino acids for recovery.
- Multi-component mixture of co-enzyme Q10, ribose and carnitine increases mitochondria productivity and maximizes cell energy
- Amino acids build muscles naturally
- Creatine boosts energy
- Glutamine helps with muscle recovery and maintenance
- Glucosamine HCL* and chondroitin sulfate controls inflammation and promotes joint health
- Carnitine stimulates mitochondria for rapid energy production
- Leucine and isoleucine promote muscle volume and strength
- Ribose rapidly re-builds cell energy stores
- Taurine improves your metabolic state and energizes your body
*Note that glucosamine is derived from the shells of shell fish. Although allergic responses to glucosamine have not been reported, if you are allergic to shell fish you should be fully aware of this issue and either totally avoid this product or consult your health care physician before using.
RECOMMENDED DOSE: As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop with 6-8 oz water or milk (skim, whole, raw, almond). Recommended to be taken within one hour of activity. Store in a cool dry place. Do not refrigerate. Contains 30 servings. Comes in a resealable 2lb bag.
WARNING: Contains Milk and *glucosamine sulfate (crab shells)
Recommend Blender Bottles to use with this product
NOTE: If you buy 3 bags you will get 10% off (Not Available for Shipping). Mix and matching flavors are OK.